Saturday 28 September 2013

Forgetting what EVE is all about

When you spend years and years being an 'independent' (most of the time anyway) it becomes samey, so I went back to basics in empire. I actually mined in high sec.

It may have sounded like the most boring thing to do when your a pvper but I was amazed how much it reminded me of the time I started eve when everything above me seems omg way out of reach.

I'd forgot about you need good standings with the station faction/corp to get a good refine. I'd forgot alot of things I'd take for granted.

I'm going to start to try and build things I use. I'm going to try to invent. I'm going to build. I'm going to get to know my high sec and low sec again. I'm even going to go back to where it started for me.. Amarr space.

I have loads of industry skills unused. alts which are bear beasts. I got so many BPO's I never ever use. Its OMG what am I doing.

Being an independent is stressful. Having everyone blue is boring. I want my cake and eat it. Is that to much for a eve vet??

Raven Out

No comments:

Post a Comment